Title: Holly Johnson
1. The Spice Of Life – I Mean in the way that art differs from real life. A Coronation Street kind of existence is alright for some but I’d rather not live like that. I’d rather live my life in a painting than a photograph of a factory.
2. Flowers – All kinds of flowers. Without them the world would be a pretty dull place.
3. Music, Books and Films – For the stimulation of the mind and the soul.
4. Alison Moyet – Just because I think she’s very good.
5. French and Saunders – Because they’re very funny and people need to lauch.
6. A new David Bowie album now and again – it’s one of the little things we need to expect from life.
7. No.1 – I couldn’t go on living without it.
8. Hollywood – For it’s entertainment value and sense of glamour.
9. Painters – People like Duncan Grant, Picasso, Matisse, Andy Warhol, and Michelangelo – all of whom are individuals.
10. The Sun – Not the newspaper. Because it’s the centre of the solar energy and because of the optimism it brings when it comes out of the clouds.
11. Glamour – An absolute essential. Where would we all be without it?